Re: download issues

by caspinwall

Original Post

[MAC] download issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

download for roaring heights will show up in my purchase history online but will not download into my sims 3 launcher on my desktop 

Message 1 of 9 (249 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same. I bought the bundle of worlds with monte vista and hidden springs. They are in my purchase history but it doesn't want to download

Message 2 of 9 (240 Views)

Hero

Make sure your game is updated to 1.67 (you can check on the launcher, lower left corner)

If that is the case, there's a log which can be found in documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log

Post the content here

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 9 (234 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Is your computer a pc or mac?

Message 4 of 9 (231 Views)

★ Novice

MAC

Message 5 of 9 (220 Views)

Hero

Could you post the content of the file mentioned above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 9 (203 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Hello

Make sure your game is patched up to date. Also be sure that your Launcher is open before you click on the download button in the Store.

Caspin
Message 7 of 9 (192 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the reactions, but every time I try to download the new upload, it stucks after a few minutes and then my pc says the programme works not anymore...

Message 8 of 9 (183 Views)

Champion (Retired)

So does the icon for the item appear on the list of the Download tab of the Launcher, the bar starts filling up as though it is downloading, but then in crashes? Perhaps your internet is dropping out?

Message 9 of 9 (179 Views)