Re: Install issue.

by crinrict

Original Post

Install issue.

★★★ Newbie

I just installed The Sims 3 on my new PC, and I thought I needed to re-install it after purchasing High-End Loft Stuff Pack, and I uninstalled the game. When I went back to install it again, it keeps saying "Do I want to remove all of the applications features" and then if I click no it disappears and nothing happens, if I click yes another box pops up asking if I wish to delete my saved games and custom content, and if I click no it just disappears but doesn't appear to be completely uninstalled in my programs. So I just want to get my game re-installed and be able to use my new "Stuff" on my new computer. Please help, thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (88 Views)

Re: Install issue.

Hero

Backup your savegames and all in the following folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims3 (best is you backup the whole folder).

Then manually delete everything from your computer and reinstall the games and put thebackuped folder back (a new one will have been created, just replace)

Here's instructions:  http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (72 Views)