Re: I bought Sims 3 Dragon Valley yesterday, It will not load to my game

by gaultster69

Original Post

I bought Sims 3 Dragon Valley yesterday, It will not load to my game

★ Novice

I bought sims3 dragon valley yesterday from this store, and it will not load to my game, it tells me to check log? what does that mean and how do I check the log?

Message 1 of 8 (796 Views)

Hero

What is your base game version right now ?

To find out, open your launcher and hover over the little base game icon in the lower left part of the launcher. It should say 1.50.

More Details can be found here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-find-your-game-version.html

For Macs: http://bluebellflora.wordpress.com/the-sims-3-on-a-mac/checking-which-patch-version-youre-running/

-------

The log can be found in documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log

Post the content here

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (793 Views)

★ Novice

Version Number 17.0.77.020001

Message 3 of 8 (783 Views)

★ Novice

This is what the log file says

2013/05/16|22:01:10|assetId: 7296699|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
<message type="friendly">This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.</message>
<message type="debug">The version installed on the game client is not compatible with the required version for this content.</message>
</error>
||Build Version: 12.0.273.019017|Platform: PC|Locale: en_US|Content URL: http://store.thesims3.com|Web Services URL: http://igs.thesims3.com|
2013/05/16|22:02:21|assetId: 7296207|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
<message type="friendly">This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.</message>
<message type="debug">The version installed on the game client is not compatible with the required version for this content.</message>
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:03:53|assetId: 7295947|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:04:27|assetId: 7295637|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:04:42|assetId: 7295890|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:05:17|assetId: 7295725|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:05:52|assetId: 7295436|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:06:01|assetId: 7295452|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:06:11|assetId: 7295446|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:06:22|assetId: 7295448|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:06:32|assetId: 7295430|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:07:03|assetId: 7295297|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:07:14|assetId: 7295411|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:07:27|assetId: 7295416|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:07:53|assetId: 7295203|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:09:20|assetId: 7296573|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:09:43|assetId: 7295304|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:09:53|assetId: 7294552|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/05/16|22:11:05|assetId: 7295868|Exchange Download Failure. Download manifest server error.|This item has dependencies on EP or SP content that seems to be missing. The missing EP or SP content will be replaced with proxies.|<error code="CLIENT_ERROR">
</error>
||
2013/06/08|02:31:31|OFB-SIM3:65188|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||Build Version: 15.0.135.019017|Platform: PC|Locale: en_US|Content URL: http://store.thesims3.com|Web Services URL: http://igs.thesims3.com|
2013/06/08|02:41:52|OFB-SIM3:65188|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||
2013/06/08|03:04:53|OFB-SIM3:65188|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||Build Version: 15.0.135.019017|Platform: PC|Locale: en_US|Content URL: http://store.thesims3.com|Web Services URL: http://igs.thesims3.com|
2013/06/08|03:08:02|OFB-SIM3:65188|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||
2013/06/08|16:53:53|OFB-SIM3:65188|Store Download Failure. Download manifest server error.||||Build Version: 17.0.77.020001|Platform: PC|Locale: en_US|Content URL: http://store.thesims3.com|Web Services URL: http://igs.thesims3.com|

Message 4 of 8 (781 Views)

Hero

That's not the base game. Hover over the base game icon in the launcher.

See here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/tutorial-how-to-find-your-game-version.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (773 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

1.55.4.022001 is my game.   The game said installed instantly not a minute or 2.  says installed but could not find it when trying to launch

also said my code for register was already in use.   Just bought the game at walmart today.  they won't take it back and I just lost 20.00 for the game that can't play

Message 6 of 8 (650 Views)

Hero (Retired)

does the world not show up in the +new game ?

Message 7 of 8 (646 Views)

★★★ Newbie

nope had to buy online and download.  the game never showed up and walmart would not take it back

Message 8 of 8 (542 Views)