Re: Early Preorder- will I still get the limited university digital items

by crinrict

Original Post

Early Preorder- will I still get the limited university digital items

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I pre-ordered The Sims 3 University Limited Edition early, when Origin Exclusive The School Spirit Pack and The Party Pack Bundle were not available.

Now that I watched EA's team most recent livechat about the upcoming University expansion I noticed on Origin that they added those item bundles to the limited edition.

Will I still get them without having to re-new my preorder? I am worried that the email containing installation codes for Origin Exclusive The School Spirit Pack and The Party Pack Bundle will not be sent as it was not in my order at checkout when I preorded the game early last month.

Message 1 of 4 (180 Views)

★★★ Novice

ok so the support guy told me it is a part of the Limited Edition so I will get it.

... In case anyone wondered Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 2 of 4 (168 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Awesome, I was just looking around the boards to answer this exact same question as I too ordered early and just today noticed the new exclusive content! Thanks for posting the result Confusedmileyhappy:

I can't wait for this expansion pack :catvery-happy:

Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

NVM. Just saw that this is two weeks old. The OP is likely not to check back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)