Re: Sims 4 Cursor Won't Appear

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Cursor Won't Appear

★★★ Apprentice

As you can see in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKiqsMQIZwU the mouse cursor isn't there, all there was is my windows cursor, it's weird cuz the cursor glitches whenever i move the camera or morph the sims in cas. it's kinda getting on my nerves.

Message 1 of 8 (790 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

What's your OS ?

Are you using Origin in Game ? What Software are you using to make your videos ? Are they running in the background ?

Did you try a clean boot to see if it's any other programs running in the back ?

Are you playing in fullscreen or windowed screen ? Did you try switching between them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (817 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @iiCozyAnja

Do you by chance habe mouse trails on ? If so, try turning them off.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (787 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict nope i don't have that on. If i did, mouse trails would be apparent in the video...

Message 3 of 8 (779 Views)

Hero

Did you do all the usual troubleshooting steps like repairing the game, deleting cache files and such ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (767 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict alright so i've tried looking for troubleshooting guides, all i can find are ones for the Mac.

these are the things i did:

1. Repair game - Didn't work

2. Move folder to desktop, let game create a new one - Didn't work

3. Clear cache - The cache is already cleared

4. Turned off post processing option - Didn't work

what else can I do? it's really getting annoying that my cursor is a windows factory cursor

Message 5 of 8 (762 Views)

Hero

What's your OS ?

Are you using Origin in Game ? What Software are you using to make your videos ? Are they running in the background ?

Did you try a clean boot to see if it's any other programs running in the back ?

Are you playing in fullscreen or windowed screen ? Did you try switching between them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (818 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

my OS is windows 10

Yes i use origin in game.

the recording software i use is action mirillis, but ti shouldn't matter because it's within the game not the program.

I turn off my pc at night almost every night, and this problem has been happening for almost a week.

I've tried both fullscreen and windowed. nothing changed.

*Testing game with program closed.*

Nope closing mirillis action didn't help.

*lemme close out all the programs i won't need.*

*i closed my programs, and the cursor went back to normal. i'm thinking it's Evolvehq doing this bug.*

IT WAS EVOLVEHQ

omg that's so dumb xDDDD

@crinrict thanks for your help boo!

Message 7 of 8 (746 Views)

Hero

Great to hear.

Enjoy the game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (734 Views)