Dual Account Problem

by Dragonister

Original Post

Second Account

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi

I had an original EA account created under (edit: email deleted). This email account was compromised recently. I tried to update the account to a secondary email (edit: email deleted). It seems, however, that at some point in the past I had also created an EA account using this email. I think I did this in error when I was trying to access my original account some time ago.

Can I please either have my @hotmail account closed, and my XBOX account linked across the the @Gmail account; or have the @gmail account closed so that I can update my @hotmail account with the new email

Thanks in advance!

Rory

Message 11 of 128 (16,000 Views)

Re: Second Account

Hero

First you should remove all personal info. You should not post personal info here.

To get help with your issue, you need to contact Customer Support.

They can be found here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You have the option to contact them by mail, phone or Live Chat. For Live Chat, make sure to choose US as your country.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 128 (15,993 Views)

Dual Account Problem

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am new to Origin so I am sorry if I have overlooked anything, but I have an older Origin account with a linked PSN account,  but no DLC and only Dragon Age 2 linked in to it. My new account, this one, has all my new games and DLC for PS3 and PC. Would it be possible to merge the accounts at all? Also, as a side note, I attempted to seek help at help.ea.com, yet alll support options are greyed out and I am unable to ask for help.

Thanks,

Dragonister.

Message 13 of 128 (15,991 Views)

Merging Origin Account

★★★ Newbie

I have two different origin account and i want to merge the accounts or transfer the game onto just one account

Message 14 of 128 (15,989 Views)

I want to merge my two Origin Accounts?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I want to merge this account into another one of mine, how do I go about doing that?  Please can you assist me.  Thanks

Message 15 of 128 (15,994 Views)

Re: Merge Origin Accounts

★★★ Newbie

I just spoke to an EA rep. It is NOT possible to merge accounts.

Message 16 of 128 (16,007 Views)

Re: Merge Origin Accounts

Hero

Thank you for telling us.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 128 (16,004 Views)

Merging Accounts

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I was wondering if it was possible to merge two Origin accounts? I already had this account with a couple of games on it when I found out that my games that I had purchased through a different client also makes an Origin account, so now I have two accounts instead of one. I've tried changing my email address on either one of them, but as expected it says the email is already in use. So again is it possible to merge my accounts or re-register my games with my other account?

Thank you!

Message 18 of 128 (15,977 Views)

Combining Origin Accounts

★ Newbie

Hi:

I've inadvertantly signed up for two Origin accounts and purchased under each account. Is there anyway I can merge these into my original account.

Cheers,

Mike

Message 19 of 128 (15,971 Views)

Merge 2 accounts...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have 2 accounts, 1 for battlefield & one for SWTOR & I wonder if it's possible to merge them?

apparently this has already been answered so never mind....

and the answer is that it's not possible....

Message 20 of 128 (15,972 Views)