by Raseca

Original Post

Sims waiting at the door animation is too fast

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Español
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.106.148.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Seasons, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor retreat, Vampires, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Spooky, Romantic Garden, Bowling Night, Laundry day, Bust the dust, Party Essentials
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for the welcome wagon or invite a sim to come over.
What happens when the bug occurs? The waiting animation at the door is running fast, they're like speed x3 when speed x1 is selected.
What do you expect to see? Normal waiting animation (based on the speed I'm playing I guess)
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It's been a long time is issue is with us, I don't know if it has been already reported but it's still happening, every time a sim come to my door, their waiting animation is too fast like I'm playing in x3 speed when I'm indeed playing speed x1.

Edit By Crinrict: Removed tag. Please only add pack tags yourself. Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (508 Views)

Re: Sims waiting at the door animation is too fast

Hero
@Raseca Could you post a video ? Never seen this in my own game.

Did you delete the localthumbcache file after removing your mods/cc ? Is this happening on multiple saves or always the same one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (498 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No mods, brand new save, deleted cache and repaired game.

Message 3 of 8 (447 Views)

Hero
@Raseca Is this the only animation that does that for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 8 (280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict  I think so, it happens when a sim is waiting at the door.

Can't you reproduce it?

Message 5 of 8 (266 Views)

Hero
@Raseca I haven't tried a welcome wagon but for just waiting, they look normal for me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict 

It's because it only occur when they're waiting at the door to be greeted, try the welcome wagon, I don't think this is caused by mods, maybe it's fixed when you install certain pack

Message 7 of 8 (250 Views)

Hero
@Raseca There's other scenarios when they wait at the door and those were fine for me.

Don't really have time this weekend for further testing but maybe someone else has this and can add their voice.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (228 Views)