[BY DESIGN] [CL] Extreme Hygiene Decay When Failing to "Fix" an Apt. Issue

by IronicBeauty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [CL] Extreme Hygiene Decay When Failing to "Fix" an Apt. Issue

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

In  lower rent apartments when attempting to fix the pipes, electrical box, the weird green smell spot, or rats and the end result is failure (which gives an embarrassed moodlet) the sims hygiene immediately falls to red. I tested this numerous times with other objects and though hygiene does decay slightly when doing anything the game deems as 'handy' it does not fall to red ever unless you fail at one of the new TLC objects placed in the cheap apartments. Though this could be by design, it doesn't make a lot of sense to code the game for repeated failure and then deplete hygiene to red as a consequence for something that is completely out of your control. 

I have zero CC or mods. 

Message 1 of 4 (852 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CL] Extreme Hygiene Decay When Failing to "Fix" an Apt. Is

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Apparently this is by design.  

However, if there are further concerns with this, feel free to post at the Feedback forums:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (788 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (798 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This happens less for me than it did initially. At first I experienced exactly what was described - and immediate hygiene drop to red. Not very often any more.

Message 3 of 4 (779 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Apparently this is by design.  

However, if there are further concerns with this, feel free to post at the Feedback forums:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/TS4-feedback

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 4 (789 Views)