Legend token recolors

by 1unown1

Original Post

Legend token recolors

★ Guide

There's is a recolor of an alternator skin for legend tokens in the store right now but only one version of the skin counts as having it. There are 2 skins it's a recolor of so it only makes sense that having either skin would make you eligible to get it, of course that's not the case tho. The same thing happened with the r99 color, I can't imagine this is on purpose. It should be fixed

Message 1 of 4 (555 Views)

Re: Legend token recolors

Champion
@1unown1 Do you remember which skin this was? I am not seeing any duplicate recolors when looking at the Alternator skin on the Apex wiki, so I'm not sure which one you were looking at

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 2 of 4 (524 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@dSKyNafinchinWhat Mr or Mrs hate means is there are typically 2 skins on every gun that are similar and recolors of each other. Then in the store a recolor of those 2 skins comes out but it only tied to 1 of the skins.

For example totally gnarly r99 is a recolor of one skin but technically there is another base legendary skin that matches.

Message 3 of 4 (505 Views)

Community Manager
Hi, thanks for the feedback. For now, this system seems to be working as intended.

We've actually had several cases where the wrong version of the base legendary unlocked the shop recolour, and instead of it working on both, it was swapped to work on the intended base legendary.

@dSKyNafinchin I believe that was Ocean Spray, which needed LED Rez to unlock.

And just for the sake of thoroughness, the other base Legendary with this model is The Galvaniser.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (495 Views)