Re: TITANFALL IS FALLEN!!!

by -V3X-xSenpaehr_

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
Their mentality is one of a kind thats for sure, if this game was owned by Valve lets say u wouldnt see cheaters too much there, cuz they actually give a fack about their games. All those mods from this site are simply pathetic are braindead with no sense of judgement in their brain its useless to complain here or anywhere else ..all we can do is eat ur nails out of anger or just become smart af over the night and fight the hacker our selfs
Message 11 of 20 (1,144 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I did post a complain about the mods here and how they deal with things but it got removed lol. i love how they remove things they dont like but dont do anything to stop whats happening to their costumers. its so simple man just ban his facking hardware and we are all good.. it simple as that
Message 12 of 20 (1,142 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Oh btw ..thats what they should do to every facking hacker we complained about here and posted stuff about them and proofs ( but wait there isnt any cuz it got removed by our beloved mods ). If i owned EA i would facking fire all those incompetent morons, all they do is keep being useless ..like how many complains do u need to do something ? how many people do u need to buy Titanfall 1 and keep getting crashed by that no life pi**ce of shaite ? how many times do i need to be named and shamed by him for u to actually ban his hardware ? or how many more people ? this is so sickening and pathetic ...such a simple thing to do to solve it all but i guess they are too busy driking a coffee everyday from the money we spend on their game which is unplayable and harmfull for us ... or knee dip in puss ? i WONDER ..whatever EA just leave it like that ..eventually we will stop complaining or forgot to do it right ?
Message 13 of 20 (1,141 Views)

★ Guide

I've just sent an email to EA / Respawn Media. I'll let you know if they ever reply..........I'm not holding my breath.

-

Message 14 of 20 (1,102 Views)

★ Guide
It is unnecessary for them to send anything, every saint leans in his own direction! I suggest sending the contents of the forums to a media where you will not be banned, but will uncover the EA's crime!
Message 15 of 20 (1,089 Views)

★ Guide
Iv'e emailed them about many hackers in the past and they just send the usual response saying "we are dealing with it" and close the ticket and no action is taken. The online chat is just as useless, they promise to do something about it and just close the ticket.
Message 16 of 20 (1,078 Views)

★ Guide
20-year-old PC game, lived more than 15 years because an administrator came in and blew out the * individuals. Now we can beg to clean the game. They were cleaned, not just from the * ones, but from us Standard smile This world is stupid!
Message 17 of 20 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

yup.

they did that to my posts on how to get a refund after 24hours have past

Message 18 of 20 (1,052 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Closed the topic for derailing and starting to talk about legal conversation, forums are NOT the place to talk about legal conversation.

/Atic 

Message 19 of 20 (1,012 Views)

Titanfall

★ Guide

Why is it you all get so much flack from the TF 1 community to do something about 1 player yet refuse to do anything? I mean if you just removed this guy you wouldn't have to delete forum posts/chats, remove stuff from youtube, and block users...seems like a lot of work instead of removing 1 user who is hacking a game you own on an extreme level, if he hacks Titanfall 1 that easily, how can you know he isn't hacking other games, or servers?

Message 20 of 20 (948 Views)