Re: Won Simtown Market prize but didn't receive it

by Tricycloplots

Original Post

★★★ Novice

@minicha-em 

Yes, I ended up using Firefox and my question has been submitted to them, so now I'm just waiting on a reply. Thanks for all your help! :eahigh_file:

I'll let you know how it goes! 

Message 11 of 24 (1,136 Views)

★★★ Novice

@minicha-em 

I got a reply from Firemonkeys today. The agent told me that he was unable to give me the prizes that failed to appear in my inventory, but has offered me in-game currency as compensation. Should I just accept the offer?

Message 12 of 24 (1,089 Views)

@Tricycloplots 

Sorry to hear that they could not give you the items, I do not understand why they could not give them to you

You will get another chance to get the items, I unlocked the gingerbread furniture during the chocolatier crafting event and that will return at some point

It is up to you if you want to accept their offer or not, it is better than nothing but not what you wanted. 

I'd probably take it but I am not you and it is not my game, so I can not tell you what you should do.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 13 of 24 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Novice

@minicha-em 

Thank you for your prompt reply. Yeah, I do not understand either. I just thought I'd ask your opinion on whether or not I should take the offer since you have received missing prizes in the past, so you might know things that I could ask them or tell me whether or not I should push the issue. Thank you for letting me know about there being other chances to get the items. Since that is the case, it would be better to just accept the offer. 

Thank you for all your help! I really appreciate it! Large smile

Message 14 of 24 (1,078 Views)

★★ Novice
Will they answer right away?
Message 15 of 24 (804 Views)

★★ Novice
@minicha-em do they reply fast?
Message 16 of 24 (792 Views)

@wotchamouth 

Anything within a week is fast for EA or Firemonleys

You should get a confirmation reply within an hour (that they've gotten your message) but then it can take some time

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 17 of 24 (753 Views)

The sims freeplay . I finished the simstown event but didnt received the items

★★ Novice

I already finished the event but I didn't receive the items I tried to search it on the wardrobe but unfortunately the clothes are nowhere to be found ( EASTER SLEEPWEARS) I really want the sleepwears . plsss fix the bug and help me get them. I hope for a fast reply on this situation. THANK YOU.

Message 18 of 24 (734 Views)

Re: The sims freeplay . I finished the simstown event but didnt received the ite

@wotchamouth 

This is a player to player forum

We can not give you anything but advice

Contact support as have been suggested several times

I'll link it again 

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers
Or contact support via FB or Twitter, links are at the bottom of the page

D'oh! - Em
Message 19 of 24 (723 Views)

Re: The sims freeplay . I finished the simstown event but didnt received the ite

★★ Novice
@minicha-em didnt receive any message yet Frown
Message 20 of 24 (658 Views)