Re: Sims Freeplay:Book of Spell:magic wand podium never showed up what do I do

by laughter4me2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Freeplay:Book of Spell:magic wand podium never showed up what do I do

★★★ Newbie
I have looked in my inventory like the note states and it isn't in there. Did I do something wrong? PLEASE HELP.
Message 1 of 7 (9,568 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @abc9003a2158437,

I know you have looked in your inventory, but the podium should be in the hobby and career items section of the inventory, have you looked there?

If it's not there for some weird reason, you could try to buy another magic wand podium from the Sorcerous Supplies Store.

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (10,614 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @abc9003a2158437,

I know you have looked in your inventory, but the podium should be in the hobby and career items section of the inventory, have you looked there?

If it's not there for some weird reason, you could try to buy another magic wand podium from the Sorcerous Supplies Store.

-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (10,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have the same problem. Not in hobbies. Have watched YouTube videos. I don’t have it to complete quest

Message 3 of 7 (8,563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have just unlocked The Book of Spells mission and am having the same problem.
No Magic Wand Podium  in either the Hobbies and Careers section or the Sourcerous Supply Shop.

is there a fix?

Message 4 of 7 (6,355 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@laughter4me2 Hi, did you ever find a way to get the Podium? I’m stuck too
Message 5 of 7 (6,353 Views)

@1cc7975c48889a8d 

If you're doing the quest, look in the inventory (hobby section) for the magic wand podium

If the quest is done, you can buy more from the Hobby store or Sorcerers Supplies, the item will NOT be there until you have completed the quest

If it says it is locked (after you have completed Book of Spells), check inventory

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 7 (6,334 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em Your instructions were great. Yes the magic podium was in my inventory. Thanks for your help!
Cheers Sam
Message 7 of 7 (6,284 Views)