Re: Having some issues with The Sims FreePlay AR Spaces

by minicha-em

Original Post

Having some issues with The Sims FreePlay AR Spaces

★ Novice

Hi,

I wanted to use the AR Spaces feature on my iPhone 11 (and I will soon be switching to playing TSFP on an iPod Touch). Obviously both devices do or will have the latest iOS update. But I cannot use AR on my iPhone because it crashes every time I try to use it. Would this problem also occur on the iPod touch? If so, do you plan on updating the game to support the latest devices? If that is (or ever will be) in the works I’d appreciate it. Thank you!

Message 1 of 2 (559 Views)

Re: Having some issues with The Sims FreePlay AR Spaces

The AR feature uses a lot of the RAM memory, so close all other apps when you use AR

It also uses a lot of the other memory so have about 2-6 GB free space

iPod Touch have less RAM than the iPhone, so my guess is that it will not be better than your phone in this regard

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (509 Views)