Re: apex legends membership on origin and did not get my free loot WHY?

by REBORN1x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

apex legends membership on origin and did not get my free loot WHY?

★ Novice

on my origin it advertised sign up and get free loot and so i signed up and got nothing! im alittle confused how it works i guess but can you help me? i did get free loot on EA on XBOX but i saw you can get it on origin so i did that cuz i play Apex legends on PC more. i signed up to get free stuff and now feels like i spent money on nothing! so please help THANK YOU!!!!!!! 

Message 1 of 7 (821 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@REBORN1x It should just be added when you start the game next. Are you able to grab trials/vault games to test that your Origin Access membership is working fine?

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/origin-access-premier-ea-access-bonus

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (808 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@REBORN1x It should just be added when you start the game next. Are you able to grab trials/vault games to test that your Origin Access membership is working fine?

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/origin-access-premier-ea-access-bonus

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 7 (809 Views)

★ Novice

ill try to see if the vault works but everytime i go into apex i dont have the FlatLine skin or that banner and im still at zero on Apex coins. its upsetting im sorry and im trying to be nice about it. ill be honest i signed up for the membership to get the free items and coins cuz i have like i thing 200 hours in this great game and ive spent money on it and when i found out about the free items i was like COOL i want that!!!! and i got nothing so far. can you get your boss to help me fix this? i just want this resolved so i can move on forward with this game. but thanks for the idea ill see if my vault is broken. ttyl 

Message 3 of 7 (788 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Ok i just checked the vault and i cklicked on the game needforspeed payback and i put it in my library and all it gives me is the option to look at details and its not downloading or anything so i feel like its broken and im just confused and stressed. I NEED HELP!

Message 4 of 7 (781 Views)

★ Novice

WAIT!!!!! i got the stuff!!!!! THANKS FINALLY!!!! idk what happend but i got my Apex stuff weird. anyways thanks. and for the needforspeed thing idk but all i wanted was my Apex stuff THANKS!!!!

Message 5 of 7 (778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the flatline skin but no apex coins and I would really like to get them 

Message 6 of 7 (609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i never got my free loot from origin premiere either..i did however get the battlepass from it but thats it

Message 7 of 7 (415 Views)