account stolen

by guijl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

account stolen

★ Novice

A ridiculous thing happened that caused me to lose confidence in the EA service team. I haven’t played the game for half a year, but I received a ban notice by email. I sent a complaint to the service team. It’s already the third time I made it clear that I haven’t played during this period of time and there are a lot of data in the game that don’t belong to me, but the service team seems to be unable to see it, and continues to ban my account. If the service team still does not act like this, it is not good for the players. Attention, I am very disappointed. I have applied for several new accounts to contact online customer service, but the result has not changed, which makes me very disappointed. I am an old player and follow the rules very much. If this is the service team of wa, then I want to be sorry.

Message 1 of 5 (3,820 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: account stolen

Community Manager

Hey @guijl,

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to your account or any bans or suspensions on the forums.

If you believe your account was actioned incorrectly, you'll need to submit an appeal to have our Terms of Service team review the situation again.

It sounds like you've already done that multiple times, so I'm afraid if our ToS team has declined to remove the action after multiple appeals, it is not something we'll be able to change here either.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (3,797 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @guijl,

Unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to your account or any bans or suspensions on the forums.

If you believe your account was actioned incorrectly, you'll need to submit an appeal to have our Terms of Service team review the situation again.

It sounds like you've already done that multiple times, so I'm afraid if our ToS team has declined to remove the action after multiple appeals, it is not something we'll be able to change here either.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 5 (3,798 Views)

@guijl 

Have you re-secured your stolen account and associated e-mail.

That is the first thing you need to do here is a link for that https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

After you have done that you would then need to reach out to the ToS team about the sanction, use this link https://help.ea.com/za/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Best of luck and BTW welcome to the Forum.

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 3 of 5 (3,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Merhaba. Yaklaşık 1 aylık bir görevde olduğum için hesabıma girmiyordum. 3 hafta önce biri e-mail üzerinden hesabımı çaldı. Daha sonra hesabımın e-mailini değiştirdi. Şifresi ve e-maili bilmiyorum. Hesabıma sadece google üzerinden giriş yapabiliyorum. Hesabımı çalan kişi hesabımı yanlış amaçlarla kullanarak hesabımı banlatmış. Hesabımı geri almama yardım edin lütfen.

Message 4 of 5 (3,543 Views)

@Inglexible

The language you're posting in isn't supported on Answers HQ.

Maybe one of these would suit you better:

If you do not speak one of those languages, then please check out the help.ea.com site which is available in a variety of languages and provides help across all EA titles. Have a look through the drop down Menu in the bottom right of the web page for a list of supported languages.

Or alternatively you could repost in English, in this section of AHQ.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 5 (3,498 Views)