User Already has a Team

by jac9647

Original Post

Re: User Already has a Team

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm also getting the "user already has a team" error message. I'm unbelievably pissed at EA right now. 

Message 21 of 77 (1,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@jac9647@GrudenGrinders@KGrinols@ZackAttack0131@BootieBanditDZ

We are aware of and looking into an issue which is causing some users to be unable to create an ultimate team at this time.

Thank you for your patience while we work to get this fixed and everyone on the field.

barry.png
Message 22 of 77 (1,300 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have had the issue for 2 days. EA is being useless, sending me generic response like we are looking into the issue.
Message 23 of 77 (1,018 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here
Message 24 of 77 (1,015 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please fix this issue. I bought the hall of fame edition. I would really like to play MUT

Message 25 of 77 (1,013 Views)

★★★ Novice

How long will this take to get fixed? I preordered the HOF edition to play the game early and I can’t even do that

Message 26 of 77 (991 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this issue as well I payed extra to play a game sooner that don’t even work 

Message 27 of 77 (874 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It’s still not working. Many pre ordered the game hof edition for MUT. I spent the extra money to play it early and get the pre order awards. I can’t enjoy what I paid for because of this bug: glitch . If this is still going to be an issue for the near future we should be compensated for the inconvenience.

Message 28 of 77 (871 Views)

★★★ Novice

A bug due to players trying to play MUT while servers are down should not have caused such a significant issue. Those that either pre-ordered HOF edition or have EA Access should be reimbursed or compensated for this issue. A main reason for getting those editions is to play the game early and this clearly defeats that purpose.

Message 29 of 77 (832 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been having this problem since release, this is absolutely absurd. I have spent $80 of my hard earned money to play a game early and I can't access the feature that I bought the game for.  I payed for a THREE day early access and it has been * near 12 hours since this problem has happened and still no fix.  Why is there not a patch for this? What are we getting for compensation since I know will only have TWO days of early access instead of the three that I paid for? 

Message 30 of 77 (829 Views)