Re: That's what we get? Nothing from the devs about the Day 1 bug still? No ETA?

by Rothture

Original Post

That's what we get? Nothing from the devs about the Day 1 bug still? No ETA?

★★★★ Novice

Sorry for my bad english.
Its been almost 1 week after the game launch and the HUGE Problem that keeps alot of us away from the game still here.
Random freeze followed by a disconnect. Yeah, i'm a FX 63xx user and i have this problem since the first time i played the game.
And, I there was NO patch or update to the game until now. I See more and more players upsets because of it, NONE of the devs spoke to us and all we get is some CM's saying that they have passed the ''issue'' to the devs team but NONE OF THEM have sayed anything about it!!!!
the game is great, plays great, feels great and is alot of fun but, the only update that i saw was about buying APEX COINS on Xbox and that's it.
Are you guys really worried about selling cash instead of fixing the game for everybody else? I mean, seriously? We are here because you guys made a hell of a game! It is the best BR out there and stil worried about cash? how you guys think we'll be buying the Founder (like i did) if the game is'nt even playable right now?

Cmon devs, WE NEED A WORD FROM YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS GAME BREAKING PROBLEM!!!!!
yeah, i'm mad. Leveled up to lvl 27, got Disconnected alot at beggining and end of matches. Won a couple of games and still, i'm so mad because of this bug and nobody seems to be working on it. At least say something about it! DEVS WE NEED YOU GUYS!!!!

Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: That's what we get? Nothing from the devs about the Day 1 bug still? No ETA?

★ Guide

Level 31 here. Crashed about 30-35 times total. Got an i5-2500k with RX 580 4GB. Tried everything to fix this on my end but now im pretty sure the issue is not on my end at all. I'm so frustrated ... It shouldn't be this hard to solve a problem thousands of people encounter. Come on EA ...

Message 2 of 2 (140 Views)