R8 will not drop

by CoachIceman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

R8 will not drop

★★★ Novice

Hi i have un locked the audi r8 reward but it will not show in my. Garage. I have turned on and off my ps5 but not joy. Can you help please. 

On a side not can you have a look at the difficulty settings of thr cpu cars they very rarely crash and when you do they are over 300 ahead of you. The same happens.if you dont get a perfect start. 

Also when you use nos it looks like the cpu cars aslo get a bust of yours for good measure. 

Can you please look at those also as they take the fun out of the game 

Message 1 of 13 (345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: R8 will not drop

★★★ Newbie

I finally got the solution. In order to have the Audi R8 you’ve got to reach Week 3 of the Tournament. Then you launch an online party (not history mode) and then quit. 
you lauch history mode again (if you get some errors like me just close the game and then relaunch it). 

Normaly you should get the R8 in your garage. 

View in thread

Message 6 of 13 (272 Views)

All Replies

NFS UNBOUND AUDI R8 Issue

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I’ve an issue with the Audi R8 2019 Yellow which is available at level 25 with the free pass. I’ve the pass vol.6 and reach the level 27 and it isn’t appear in my garage neither in the available cars for buy&sell menu. 

Did you have the same issue? Can you help me with my pb?

thanks in advance,

AK_Jackson

Message 2 of 13 (350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I’ve the same issue for the Audi R8. 
Did you find a solution?

For the difficulty, I was using the middle difficulty, but as same as you the Bot cars were in advance of me even with a good start and a run with no crash. I’was forced to set a lower difficulty in order to go further in the history. 

Message 3 of 13 (289 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve found an answer in the post named missing car. 

it says that you have to reach the week 3 of the history mode. 

I haven’t test this solution yet, so I can’t confirm it works. 

Message 4 of 13 (284 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @CoachIceman, To check do you know how many cars you have in SP and MP?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 13 (276 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I finally got the solution. In order to have the Audi R8 you’ve got to reach Week 3 of the Tournament. Then you launch an online party (not history mode) and then quit. 
you lauch history mode again (if you get some errors like me just close the game and then relaunch it). 

Message 6 of 13 (273 Views)

Dot.: NFS UNBOUND AUDI R8 Issue

★★★ Newbie

Same problem idk whats happend with my car... i think its global problem with game ;/ 

Message 7 of 13 (271 Views)

Community Manager

@AK_Jackson191 wrote:

Exactly, it is what we said on this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Missing-car/m-p/13526081#M3399

-Groguet

Groguet.png
Message 8 of 13 (256 Views)

Re: NFS UNBOUND AUDI R8 Issue

★★★ Novice

The r8 finally droped on week 3 on moday day run.i have yet to buy the race pass.

Cheers

Message 9 of 13 (243 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have also droped the difficulty down to thw lowest. But still the cpu races are like f1 cars perfect. Unfortunately 

Message 10 of 13 (241 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help