Pre-loading Party members / Queue with squadmates Problem (Not Resolved)

by oCurse

Original Post

Highlighted

Pre-loading Party members / Queue with squadmates Problem (Not Resolved)

★ Novice

List of solutions that I have tried
- Checked router/modem for any problems (was none)
- Switched between Plugged in and Wireless (via pc wifi card, Wifi adapter) (didn't make a difference, the issue still occurred)
- Flushed DNS (didn't work)

- Tried a static IP (didn't work)

- Tried VPN (No change)

- uninstalled Apex Legends & Re-installed > Nothing
- uninstalled Origin & Re-installed >     Nothing

- Checked for damages to cables and pulled connections off of the router to add more bandwidth (Cables were fine and connecting to the internet with ease)

- Checked for PC updates (had pc updates which didnt change anything)

- Check for Updated Router Firmware (Router was up to date)

- Checked connections/ pings to various websites and servers [including origin] for any packet loss (Nothing came up)

Product:
 Apex Legends
Platform: PC
Please specify your platform model. Windows 10
What is your Gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? VIG_illusion 
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any legend
Which Legends were your squadmates using (if applicable)? Any Legend
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match, starting up the game. 
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. After match/ loading into a new match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? Using key binds to go through menus quickly or slowly, it will also occasionally happen with just loading up the game and trying to hop into a match solo duo or trio
Did your squadmates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? it really does vary. ill occasionally have it solo, but I won't be able to squad up with anyone if the "preloading party members" Problem is when I am with a squad, I will queue up for them but as I queue up, I don't get the white Checkmark over my in-game level.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Approx End of Season 4 (at the time of writing this 07/08/20 18:35 CST 
How often does the bug occur? Each and every day I play apex. 
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay, it does not allow me to consistently join my squadmates and it forces me to leave the lobby and re-join to be able to queue up.

[Refer to Attached image]
What happens when the bug occurs?
When squading up with squadmates (or solo) (This is usually after a match or two) I queue up and it will say "Pre-loading party members" and I will have to let it sit there and it will connect, or I have to restart the application. When squading up with Squadmates however, it doesn't display the white checkmark over my level, my squadmates would either still be out in the game or in the lobby. Once I queue up and they're ready. Matchmaking will begin, I will still be on the screen to where it says to ready up, while they're in a game missing a squad member (me)
What should be happening instead? I should be able to go from match to match without restarting my application or leave the lobby.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't think it is a bug,  It might be a region server connection/outage / another technical issue.

Message 1 of 1 (398 Views)