Re: Overall performance decrease after the patch

by Throhjen

Original Post

Overall performance decrease after the patch

★★ Guide

I've played a few matches today, to try out the new things, only to be greeted by stuttering player movements (others) and fps decrease by about 20%.

I'm not sure what's happening but i've seen player movement being very stuttery, sluggish, contributing to a hard time predicting their movements.

My fps decreased from over 110 on avg to about 90 or less (everything on low).

Too bad this is happening eclipsing every bit of new attempts to make the game better by adding new content. Considering how long it took before to release a new patch and the amount of things to do added to the game, people will most likely will keep on leaving after the initial spike of comebacks.

Message 1 of 9 (527 Views)

★★ Apprentice
funny i seem to get more fps they did say that they was making things more cpu bound what cpu do you have?
Message 2 of 9 (515 Views)

★★ Guide

Considering that i've overclocked my 7700k to 4.8, i should be getting more, not less.

Message 3 of 9 (510 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i get a solid 120 with highs of 140ish and lows around 90ish have you set any launch options in origin?
my launch options i use
-refresh 60 -preload -threads 9 -forcenovsync +fps_max unlimited -fullscreen -nomenuvid -novid +cl_showfps 1 +m_rawinput 1

you will need to change threads count id suggest 2 lower that you have i.e 4 core 8 thread set to 6

Message 4 of 9 (501 Views)

★★ Apprentice
oh and -high give you high priority i dont have that as i set that via registry
Message 5 of 9 (500 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

-nojoy -refresh 144 -high +exec autoexec -forcenovsync -preload -console +cl_forcepreload 1 +mat_queue_mode 2 +fps_max unlimited 

Is what i'm using, i removed novid since it doesn't have any effect anymore.

It's not from my end definitely, i wasn't even implying that, it's just that i've been through this rollercoaster before, in PUBG, they fixed one thing, 2 other bugs popped, they said they improved performance, but it actually decreased (it improved in the latest version).

Message 6 of 9 (497 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Do you play in asian servers? If so, this is a server issue. Me and all my friends are experiencing high packet loss since the update.

Message 7 of 9 (451 Views)

★★ Guide

EU, probably Amsterdam, or whatever's usually lower ping.

Message 8 of 9 (424 Views)

★ Novice

You're not the only, the game is literally unplayable on the asian servers now after the event. 

Message 9 of 9 (396 Views)