No credit for winning battle with Boba and Mando

by MadHatter231007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No credit for winning battle with Boba and Mando

★★★ Newbie

I just won the first two Conquest battles with my BH team (Bossk, Jango, Greef, Boba, and Mando) but the global feat for completing battles with Boba and Mando is still 0/10.

Message 1 of 4 (1,053 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No credit for winning battle with Boba and Mando

Community Manager

Hi @MadHatter231007 For missing items you will want to reach out to our support to look into this further. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,009 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @MadHatter231007 For missing items you will want to reach out to our support to look into this further. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,010 Views)

★★ Novice

I won two battles with them as well and didn't get credit. I haven't tried again since. 

Message 3 of 4 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@brett913 It says Mando but I think it means Beskar Armor Mando
Message 4 of 4 (692 Views)