I would appreciate a refund for the Wattson Electric Blue skin.

by sewndreams

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I would appreciate a refund for the Wattson Electric Blue skin.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When the skin was in the Collection Event shop, i immediately went to buy it with Apex Coins because i liked it so much. I was proud of owning it, because it was one of the few skins i actually liked. But then, i went over to Reddit and had seen that the skin was not really that original colour. Okay, so they are not going to change a skin that people paid for on console, right? That sounds absurd. Wrong. They changed it and now i am in possession of a skin with a horrible mix of blues splattered everywhere. It doesn't even look good anymore. The white base with a nice light blue pattern? Gone. I hope Respawn can give refunds, and if they are, i just have no idea where to go for it. I have also heard people were getting refunds, but i had gotten none.

Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I would appreciate a refund for the Wattson Electric Blue skin.

EA DICE Team

During our most recent play Apex collection event there was a bug with Wattson's Electric Blue skin that caused her textures to go missing.We've since shipped the fix and fully refunded anyone who bought the skin before the fix went live. Refunded players keep the fixed skin. @sewndreams 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)

All Replies

Re: I would appreciate a refund for the Wattson Electric Blue skin.

EA DICE Team

During our most recent play Apex collection event there was a bug with Wattson's Electric Blue skin that caused her textures to go missing.We've since shipped the fix and fully refunded anyone who bought the skin before the fix went live. Refunded players keep the fixed skin. @sewndreams 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)