I was hacked and banned.

by PureBloodSausage

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I was hacked and banned.

★ Novice

I have over 2500 hours on Apex, 2x master and 12x diamond. I was hacked and then they used my account to cheat. They will be able to see in their data that the hacker used steam, which I don't and hacked from China, where I don't live. I raised the issue with the ToS team and they upheld my ban and considered it final since I violated ToS. What rules exactly did I violate?

Message 1 of 3 (163 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I was hacked and banned.

Community Manager

Hi there, @PureBloodSausage 

We can't help with hacked accounts over Answers HQ. For more information on this, please see this article. You also can open a case with an advisor here for assistance.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @PureBloodSausage 

We can't help with hacked accounts over Answers HQ. For more information on this, please see this article. You also can open a case with an advisor here for assistance.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

@PureBloodSausage 

Sorry to hear that you have been hacked. I hope the below helps you out.

If you believe you have been hacked take appropriate measures to secure your account and associated E-mail account https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/secure-hacked-ea-account/

If you believe that a sanction (Suspension/Ban) placed on your account was by mistake you should reach out to the Terms of Service team https://help.ea.com/za/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Best of Luck

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)