@wxffvhqpek8o Is it resolved? The sane is happening to me
Message 11 of 18 (1,038 Views)

Re: I lost my proggres because of game crash -sims mobile-

★★ Novice

Unfortunataly no Frown i created a new account

Message 12 of 18 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Solaire I also have the same problem, the last time I played the Sims mobile was in 2018. then today I want to play it again, but the system destroys my progress
Message 13 of 18 (991 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@evsrqb In the previous progress I had reached level 16 and I remember I had bought a lot of things in the past, even created 4 generations. I want my progress back, please help please
Message 14 of 18 (990 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @evsrqb,

Was your account previously linked up, or had you been playing on a guest account? 

solaire.png

Message 15 of 18 (970 Views)

Re: I lost my proggres because of game crash -sims mobile-‘

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have the same exact problem…
I wasnt playing on a guest account tho, the game was linked to Game Centre.
i didn’t delete the app and let it stayed there for about 2 months then got back it yesterday.
However, today, I rebuilt a house, placed some furnitures, then went out for a while, came back with all of those furniture missing. Gone from inventory, gone from the house. I swiped out and back it was still the same.

So I deleted the app again, waited longer, reinstalled. As usual, the beginners (level 1) tutorial popped up along with having the restoring of level 53 progress option. I chose to restore but the game continued with two levels mixed together. The sim appeared to be body-less and was the very first sim I’ve created which had also been removed.

To try to fix this problem, I tried to finish the tutorial while having the above glitch. There was a part where `i had to complete a collection. I have taken all items out of the storage, placed all of them into the beginner’s house. Yet, I wasn’t able to continue with the other parts of the tutorial and I am stuck in this ‘complete the collection’ section.

I tried swiping out and coming back to the app again, the progress from cloud was level 1 instead.

Will you be able to fix this issue? I’ve been playing this game for a very long time, spent so much purchasing so many packages.

Message 16 of 18 (745 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire I linked my old account with Facebook and also with Apple ID but I still couldn’t connect with my old level 55 account. Now I play with a new account but in the new account there is some data and items that was in my old account. The new account is now mixing with the old one. And the new account have the same id game I have with my old account
Message 17 of 18 (713 Views)

Re: I lost my proggres because of game crash -sims mobile-‘

Community Manager

@btu24qoltxib & @Paihour08 

This sounds like we'll need the live support team to look over your account and see what's happened there- here on AHQ we aren't able to access your account details and take a look.

Please submit an in-game help request following the steps here to get in touch with live support about this. 

solaire.png

Message 18 of 18 (675 Views)