Re: Hello everyone =), a little question

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hello everyone =), a little question

★★★ Newbie

A couple of months ago Apex Legends would not let me enter the game I tried in many ways to fix it but nothing worked, so I uninstalled it since it took up space on my pc and a couple of days ago I saw the Octane Edition offer on steam and I decided to reinstall it, and I have been playing for about a week without problem, but today I found out about the 2nd anniversary of Apex Legends and that I had missed it = ( I wanted to know if there is any way to get the Octane El Tiger skin since I really liked the skin and Octane is the legend that I play the most, I await your answers Tongue out Greetings from Chile

Message 1 of 4 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @oIPewPewIo

I'm afraid we don't have a way of granting skins from events once they've ended. The Apex Legends team has said in the past that limited time skins may come back in the future, so there's a chance that skin might show up again at a later date. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (267 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @oIPewPewIo

I'm afraid we don't have a way of granting skins from events once they've ended. The Apex Legends team has said in the past that limited time skins may come back in the future, so there's a chance that skin might show up again at a later date. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (268 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent Thx for the info¡¡¡¡ I rally apreciate it
Message 3 of 4 (245 Views)

Community Manager

@oIPewPewIo 

You're welcome! 

/Kent