Re: Constant disconnection after the recent update.

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Re: Cannot connect to Ea Oregon server apex legends

★★★ Newbie

I am having problems today connecting to Oregon servers. I am trying other servers and those are also not working. I kept trying servers and 1 Oregon server worked - until I got out out of my 1 game... then I was kicked from said Oregon server.

Help?

Message 11 of 20 (365 Views)

Re: Cant connect to EA servers [ps4]

★★ Novice

Mine's still down too..

Message 12 of 20 (428 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Strawberry_Ney was playing for about 1 and a half hours but getting kicked a lot, now just can't get on!!!!!!!
Message 13 of 20 (413 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Servers down again!!!!
Message 14 of 20 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent i just bought 100 dollar playstation card and i came back home and now i’ve reset my ps4 reset the game 15 times it just says unable to connect to EA server. please fix this
Message 15 of 20 (390 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

I see yall said the problem is fixed but it is still acting up. It kicked me out of a ranked arena game and I got penalized for it. 

Message 16 of 20 (371 Views)

Constant disconnection after the recent update.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Do you guys have any suggestions or fix to this issue? After receiving the update, I have been disconnected from most of my games and it led me once to an abandon because I couldn't even reconnect to the game. TIA guys!

Message 17 of 20 (377 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening on Taiwan and Japan servers as well.

Message 18 of 20 (352 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same on Belgium and Frankfurt servers, on steam pc version. Losing connection and RP while got penalization multiple times.... FrownDevil

Message 19 of 20 (343 Views)

Re: Constant disconnection after the recent update.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @artheum516 it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 20 of 20 (345 Views)