Can’t complete Wumples with 13 hours left.

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t complete Wumples with 13 hours left.

★★★★ Guide

I need to be able to ‘Assess Fridge Contents and I don’t seem to be able to. I’ve got until tomorrow morning then I lose the snow globes. Please help. 4130E594-CA8F-4160-8FE5-3096608E0A5D.png

Message 1 of 4 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t complete Wumples with 13 hours left.

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat I did, thanks. I am so, so sorry. I set up one of my Sims to do it then left to go play my other game and get some stuff done around the house and came back, saw the instruction in my quests and just tried to do it. I forgot I already had my other Sim doing it at the other house.
Thank goodness I went there to check if I could use that fridge because I was just shutting down my game and giving up and wouldn’t have known.
Phew. So sorry. I panicked. I guess this time I get the points for Accepted Solution.🤦‍♀️

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (538 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@CharlieDaisy12 Try with another fridge.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (541 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@SalixCat I did, thanks. I am so, so sorry. I set up one of my Sims to do it then left to go play my other game and get some stuff done around the house and came back, saw the instruction in my quests and just tried to do it. I forgot I already had my other Sim doing it at the other house.
Thank goodness I went there to check if I could use that fridge because I was just shutting down my game and giving up and wouldn’t have known.
Phew. So sorry. I panicked. I guess this time I get the points for Accepted Solution.🤦‍♀️
Message 3 of 4 (539 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks for the Accepted Solution.😞 I was actually kind of joking and technically you spoke first but I’ll take it for my stats!

Message 4 of 4 (523 Views)