Re: Battle Royale mode duos and trios blocked

by 0xznn

Original Post

★★ Pro

Another new event an unsurprisingly more bugs & issues to contend with..The only option to play at the moment is Arenas & that has terrible lag spikes too.

Message 11 of 26 (2,235 Views)

Trios & duos game modes are locked

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Trios & duos modes are locked I can’t play I don’t know why it’s locked does anyone know why?

Message 12 of 26 (2,270 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hahahahaha.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

like.... Seriously??? They didn't fix the bugs they implemented with the Genesis update and now this??

<grab popcorn>

Message 13 of 26 (2,221 Views)

Re: Trios & duos game modes are locked

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Obviousgoat1No clue it’s the same to me it’s just pitch white. I recommend just playing ranked or arenas till it’s fixed

edit: added a picture of the screen

Message 14 of 26 (2,257 Views)

Community Manager

@Obviousgoat1 @fiyzi @gg123xyz @0xznn 

I've merged your posts into this thread so we can keep updates in one place for everyone. Thanks for the additional reports!

Mako.png
Message 15 of 26 (2,182 Views)

Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

When opening gamemode selection the classic duo and trio modes are locked. Are the servers not working, or are they just shut down?

Message 16 of 26 (2,031 Views)

★ Guide
I mean ranked exists
Message 17 of 26 (2,092 Views)

★ Guide
@Obviousgoat1 @Redmattgame You should check now it’s working for me
Message 18 of 26 (2,042 Views)

Community Manager

We've published a fix that should restore service to all playlists. The update might take some time to roll out for everyone, so don't worry if you're still running into issues for a bit. Carry on, Legends.

- Respawn

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 26 (2,002 Views)

★★ Pro

Do any of these 'big' companies actually employ testers anymore? you know the people who are 'supposedly' employed by these companies whose job is to specifically identify any faults/bugs in the game to be ironed out prior to release because Respawn don't look like they do. Chefs like Gordon Ramsey etc would never allow a half cooked meal to be served in any of their restaurants but certain game devs deem it fine to serve up a half-cooked game.Christ I'm old enough to remember previous console generations ago game devs where so meticulous about there games being tested & often delayed & when update patches didn't even exist.

After finally being able to play in Trios after the block earlier this evening it didn't take long for the very same performance issues that have infested the game for weeks (high ping,packet-loss,characters stuttering & freezing etc are all back in abundance.Claiming servers are fixed when they are clearly not & with the same old same old problems that keep occurring either shows complacency,ignorance or just sheer incompetence (I'd opt for the latter).

Message 20 of 26 (1,998 Views)