Re: Apex legends crashing without error

by kto1b

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yep. Yet another freeze for 5 seconds then disconnect.
Really starting to regret buying those skins.
Rarely get to finish a match.
Didn't use to be this way.
Getting old.
Fast.

Message 1461 of 1,756 (867 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue.  Happens so many times at random points.

i56600k

r9 390

win 10

16gb ram

Message 1462 of 1,756 (866 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

happens way often since i changed to rx 470. its crazy.

Message 1463 of 1,756 (828 Views)

★★ Novice

Win 7 64 bit,

Using GTX 1080 , dxdiag provided

Just updated to driver 4.19.35

new driver has not changed the symptom at all. Crashing without error.

Message 1464 of 1,756 (824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Holy *. 147 pages of this nonsense. I've waited, and waited, and waited and yet no * fix? What * is going on at Respawn? At EA? I understand celebration is necessary but this video just angers me so much. So much praise when 1400+ literally cannot play the game a * month after release.

I've never seen something more inconsiderate happen...

Message 1465 of 1,756 (821 Views)

★ Guide
The real issue is that the EA reps think that every single person with the issue is posting in here, it is far worse of an issue than they believe. If I uncap my framerate I can't even survive a few minutes of gameplay without crash. I still crash one in every few games with fps cap of 80 I won't even bother playing any lower. Game doesn't run in full screen properly at all, says it is but you can tell its still borderless windowed, stutters and sound cracking popping intermittently during game if not a freeze into crash. On a 3570k 16gb ram and rx480. It is stuffed every single friend I play with has crashed before at different frequency based on settings, a wide range of different rigs, none of them are on these forums they just quit it isn't worth their spare time around work to fix your *. This is not hard to replicate stop giving us pathetic responses and tell us what is going on its been far too long.
Message 1466 of 1,756 (725 Views)

★ Novice

I5 6400

Rx 480 8 gb

8 gb ram

Freezing and crashing A LOT.

Message 1467 of 1,756 (694 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Was just crashing to the desktop with no error, now it is freezing for 5 to 10 seconds and crashing to the desktop with no error after new driver update.  Windows is updated.  Everything is updated.  My computer is a space machine that cost a lot, I should not have this issue.  In game my GPU is running around 98% at 64 degrees, cpu is running 60% at 57 degrees. I've tried everything, I should not have to change my computer around to play this game with my setup.  Please fix your game.

2080 ti

32 gb of ram @3200

Message 1468 of 1,756 (684 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Did any of you guys tryed clean install of windows(not reset) and then instaling just what is needed to run apex then test it out?

Message 1469 of 1,756 (670 Views)

★ Guide
Closest I'll bother doing is a clean selective startup because people have already said they've completely reformatted and updated and done it all from fresh and still doesn't solve. If you want to play process of elimination, realize that the common denominator is the game more so than anything else clearly.
Message 1470 of 1,756 (1,328 Views)