Apex legends crashing mid game

by SaddGR

Original Post

Re: Apex legends crashing mid game

★★ Novice

If you have an anti-virus of any kind make sure that origin and the game is added to the exception list. Very rarely they will kill the application without notifying users. It may be how easy anti-cheat operates in memory and kills it out of suspicion. I have 'trend Micro' for reference and have had no crashing issues at all since I did this.

Message 31 of 199 (6,445 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same, but I get a memory reference error

i5-4460

RX 480

8gb ram

Message 32 of 199 (6,424 Views)

★★★ Newbie
kp
Message 33 of 199 (6,279 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have a FX 6300 too and read in many other threads that AMD FX series CPUs seem to cause some weird compatibility issues with the game.. only short menu freezes for most people (like me) but also random crashes etc for others. Might be the cause for some ppl in here as I saw some people listing FX CPUs in their specs. 

Then again, I also have a squad mate with a Ryzen who has random crashes without error message all the time and didn't find a solution for it yet.. I'll suggest fullscreen to him next time, maybe that will work for him

Message 34 of 199 (6,035 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So many threads about this, will they notice this and respond soon?

I have the same issue....

Message 35 of 199 (6,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

game crashing with no errors, mid game (always seems to happen in top 3...)

gtx 1070 8gb

i7700k

16bg ram

Message 36 of 199 (6,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Actually.. scratch my earlier reply about the FX series causing crashes for some ppl.

When I see how many ppl with all kinds of specs experience crashes, I'd assume the menu freezes are the only problem that's exclusive to FX CPUs and the crashes are a universal problem, that just got brought up in those threads too.. only a guess though

Message 37 of 199 (5,985 Views)

★★ Novice
Same but mine give an error message saying it failed to create texture or some *
Message 38 of 199 (5,654 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

how what ? you fixed it ?

Message 39 of 199 (5,648 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

No one knows yet.

Message 40 of 199 (5,633 Views)