Re: Apex Legends server in India

by GhSTSLYER

Original Post

★★★ Novice

i am from india maharashtra 4 days back  i was getting ping 52-58 game was running smooth but don't know what happened suddenly ping got high to 68-72 and every error latency, packet loss, congestion, prediction error on my screen so plz give us a indian server 

and why bahrain has 2 servers no one plays in that server remove one of their server and place it in india if it is too expensive put a new server.

this is my request to EA and RESPAWN 

or at least give me back my smooth gameplay i think that a route problem plz fix this it is frustrating to play like so plz repair my route to singaore 1 not to singappore GCE 1,2 these server has registration issue

ok whatever i say they will not react to this not only mine post it is for all of us they wil not do anything about this

and if you guys don't have money to put a server in India take it form us. we are allmost 20 thousand player and each of us can give you 10-50 rupees to put a server and thousands of us can buy battle pass

and i request all indian players if they put a server plz play the game 

Message 61 of 96 (4,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am getting 270ms ping on their EA server and continuous packet loss. Frame drops are so insane that the game is practically unplayable. I contacted the EA customer service and they told me that it is a fault of my ISP. But when I check ping of other games on gameserverping.com, I found other games have steady ping if not the best. This is clearly a fault of EA servers and I guess they have no interest in Indian gamers. It's sad to say but I guess we have no other choice but to look for other option. So many people have signed the petition for installing servers in India but EA didn't responded. It's a shame.

Message 62 of 96 (4,319 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

i * love this game but we dont get a fare fight with 100+ ms get killed very instantly. they can put 10+ server in othr country and cant put 1 server in one country. atleast give us ping matchmaking so that all the players have same matchmaking ping  atleast

Message 63 of 96 (4,275 Views)

★ Guide
Dev's don't think about it because they never had experienced about high ping. they installed Bahrain server but no one plays now on that server even because Apex legend does not have ping lock region. players select their favourite server like SEA because of fast matchmaking. it does not like that Bahrain server does not have enough players base. When Bahrain server launched I get normal matchmaking time. after three weeks, matchmaking time increased. most players did return to their favourite servers but still, they do complain about packet loss, unstable network. laggy game.

Advantage of Ping lock

1. game get control on flooded traffic on the server. like three servers in one country. sometimes players select server 1 even they have high ping that server 2 like 10+ms. high traffic makes server laggy. even we can't get a match on that server where players still get a low ping. like Bahrain server. like me. I have 60ms to 70ms ping on Bahrain server but I still play on SEA server with 90ms ping because I get fast matchmaking.

2. stop cheaters to invade in another region and stop stream sniping. the streamer gets a bad experience by getting killed from stream sniping.

3. stop boosting players. cheaters come from another region and clear that match to boost one team. I know that have less impact on the game but they just booster some player rank.

4. stop roaming players

Q&A

1. I have a friend from another region, how I can join him if the game has ping lock?

Ans. Join his Lobby and you will play in his region.

2. I want to join another region tournament but the game will allow me to play after ping lock?

Ans. Yes, tournament host selects the serve in custom game mode. you need to join that lobby by passkey and you will play in that region

3. I don't play on a low ping server because I have packet loss issue?

Ans. I had that issue too but I fixed after watching many videos of fix packet loss. most players don't config their network setting properly and they ended up in packet loss issue but they still have low ping. some players say that I have a packet loss issue in my network even I have the right network config. my answer is that bro you need to change your ISP, not the game server.

Ping lock is a good thing for Apex legend to reduce laggy match, overcrowded servers, stop stream sniping,

your game already selects the low ping server at game start . just disable the tab button fo select server.

many players want to play on low ping server( Bahrain) like me but many players still select those servers where they get fast matchmaking, I was getting normal matchmaking on Middle East server but after three or month, I got long matchmaking time because players moved back to their servers
Message 64 of 96 (4,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 65 of 96 (4,195 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 66 of 96 (4,144 Views)

★★ Novice
@Atomic1110 I have a 300mbps download speed broadband, 1ms ping on speed test and 75 ms ping on apex legends. @Respawn and @EA doesn't seem to be interested in giving Indian Servers. They have given useless Bahrain servers where 1 and only 1(yourself) is in the queue.
Message 67 of 96 (4,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My very high ping

Message 68 of 96 (4,041 Views)

★ Novice
@Atomic1110 which broadband you have
Message 69 of 96 (4,005 Views)

★ Novice

I am from India , almost 2,500 hours on this game still no indian servers :-( . Had to play on 120-130ms . playing competitive is really tough with high ping especially with wingman and shotguns .

#WENEEDINDIANAPEXSERVERS

Message 70 of 96 (3,954 Views)