Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen

by SN_TonyAbbott

Original Post

Re: Apex Legends Stuck on the loading screen

★★ Novice
@Twitch-jellyrex Maybe it has been already solved by EA with update.
But anyway, check my post ... There is solution for you, if you still suffer in endless pain of freezing. Enjoy ;]
Message 1151 of 1,172 (2,942 Views)

Re: Stuck on apex splash screen

★★★ Newbie
@DesperateCat I have this issue April 12, 2020
Message 1152 of 1,172 (2,750 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 1153 of 1,172 (2,728 Views)

Re: Infinite Loading Loop

★★★ Newbie

On PlayStation 4 it gets stuck on this and keep doing A repeat

Message 1154 of 1,172 (2,649 Views)

Re: Stuck on apex splash screen

★★ Novice

pls FIX THIS GAME

apex is still getting stuck on the loading screen.it works fine till we press continue but after that, the games start to load, then suddenly the mouse pointer disappears and the entire thing gets stuck.and then i go to task manager and it shows not responding.pls fix this.i have tried repairing ,updating,clearing dns and i dont have a steam account.just help.

Message 1155 of 1,172 (2,578 Views)

★★ Novice

after updating the cross platform update , i switched on my game and after reaching the lobby my game was showing "party not ready" and my in-game name is not showing and when I am using the overlay the overlay is also not working.

Message 1156 of 1,172 (2,509 Views)

Re: still getting infinite loading screen

★★★ Newbie

I'm on Xbox one. I reinstalled the game and downloaded and installed the patch and mine starts with no problem. My origin username is [edit: email address removed].

The patch worked with no problems for me. 

Message 1157 of 1,172 (2,124 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue Confused

Message 1158 of 1,172 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

gamne only works when i made a new account my olda ccount dont work n ive spent a stupid amount of money on it. been like this for 2 weeks what is going on.

Message 1159 of 1,172 (1,569 Views)

★ Novice

Sick to death of this, been happening since Season 8 started, cant even play anymore, because it just sits there loading, if i'm lucky enough to get past the loading screen, it just makes me authenticate, once authenticated, that stupid cursor just starts spinning again, then I get asked to reauthenticate again, over and over, its like Groundhog day! EA Help were NOT helpful in any way shape or form!! 

Message 1160 of 1,172 (1,529 Views)