Re: Apex Keeps Crashing EA Help from twitter sent me here

by Rustynailzs

Original Post

Apex Keeps Crashing EA Help from twitter sent me here

★ Novice

my game crashes after about an hour of playing Apex Legends on PS4.   I talked to EA Help on twitter and they did everything they could do to help me out but in the end nothing worked and they said to ask here and that the experts can take a look and see if it needs to get sent up to the studio and the proper team.

we did everything that i could do on my end. we did everything on the safe mode for ps4.  took it off my external hard drive and put it on the one on the ps4. we disabled boost mode and turned off the incoming voice to chat text. they also got my account info and checked it and said they couldn't see any reason for it to be crashing. which is when they sent me here

this is the only game that does it for me. sometimes the time varies before the crash but it is always around an hour. only once did i reach two hours.  

i know this is a very isolated issue. i only know of one other person who has this issue and is on ps4 as well.  same thing happens.  we live in different states and have different service providers as well as a different model of ps4s (talked with EA about this as well)

i talked with them back in April. I honestly haven't reported this because i got frustrated and kinda gave up.  this was happening since launch and even after they fixed the issue that was causing people to crash near the start of the launch. I am still crashing even after all these months and decided to come here. same thing happens. after about an hour it crashes. same with my friend

just want to say i'm loving apex and actually plan on this being one of my main games i stream once this gets fixed. i wanna push this game hard lol. i've still played even tho it is frustrating. sadly when it crashes it crashes my stream as well so it has made it where i don't stream it often.  i'm not mad at anyone and im actually really thankful for the work that has been done and i was surprised by the support i got from EA. it honestly is the best i have ever had even tho it didnt fix the issue lol.  

i'm pretty sure this has something to do with the game as i have did everything i possibly could with my ps4.  and that my friend is having the same issue.  and the fact no other game does this for me or him.  i think it is a very isolated incident as i haven't heard other people with it yet. 

this is the error code that i get word for word

An error has occurred in the following application. (CE-34878-0) Apex legends

Message 1 of 3 (409 Views)

★ Novice

bumping this up since i haven't gotten an answer yet.  hoping to get this resolved as the issue has been here since it launched

Message 2 of 3 (377 Views)

★★★ Novice
@OneNutMan0195 Yea i get the same thing about every hour even at end of game when im in middle of the last kill for win bam blue screen its pissing me off
Message 3 of 3 (325 Views)