Re: someone can help me?

by roberta591

Original Post

someone can help me?

★★ Novice

i buyed several ep's and sp's in origin but they never gave me the codes '~' that was 5-4 years ago Embarrassed

Message 1 of 11 (570 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ReiBunMii  Did you check the Origin purchase history?  Open Origin - click Origin in the upper left - click order history - click all in the drop down box. There should be proof of purchase - click the + and see if there is a code. If you bought sims 3 packs and redeemed the codes, the packs should be available for (re)download in thesims3.com - store - purchase history. Why do you need the codes. Once a code is used it can not be re entered. You have to use the same account you were using when you redeemed the codes the first time.

Message 2 of 11 (548 Views)

★★ Novice

i never used the codes but i seen the purchase history  and nothing there's no code Disappointed

Message 3 of 11 (539 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ReiBunMii  You can see the purchase is in the Origin purchase history.

Message 4 of 11 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i already did that and there's a code of only Hidden Springs :/

Srry i dont speak english very well im chilean..

Message 5 of 11 (519 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ReiBunMii  You are doing very well. What are you missing? Did you check the thesims3.com - store - purchase history? This is where all worlds and store items should be so you can redownload them in the future.

Message 6 of 11 (513 Views)

★★ Novice

litteraly, in origin its a purchase of hidden springs but in the sims website its not...

Idk if  you understand :/?

Message 7 of 11 (509 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@ReiBunMii  If HS (Hidden Springs) appears in Origin did you click the + in the purchase? It may not have a code but you have proof that you purchased it. If the purchase appears in Origin but has no code you will have to contact EA customer support to help with this issue.

see if this helps to contact EA

United kingdom - +44 203 0141818
France - +33 4 81 68 08 08

Spain - +34 911 230 490

The United States and Canada do not have a direct contact number available. Instead, we offer the option to call you back from those countries.

What do I do when my region is not available?

You may also use Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services like Skype, Viber, or Google Voice, to call Customer Service, regardless of where you are calling from. International calls made using VoIP are generally far less expensive than calls made from a mobile phone or landline.

Open the VOIP program or app of your choice, then choose a suitable language for yourself::

English

Set your country to the UK.

Dial 0203 0141818.

French:

Set your location to France.

Dial 04 81 68 08 08.

Spanish:

Set your location to Spain.

Dial 911 230 490.

Mexico: (+52)33 4770 5297

You can link such players to the following thread:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/How-to-contact-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

Message 8 of 11 (506 Views)

★★★ Novice

Por lo normal, los codigos no van a aparecer ya que ud obtuvo el juego via Origin. Puedes aclarar su pregunata en espanol de nuevo?

Message 9 of 11 (500 Views)

★★★ Novice

Cuando e compra un juego en Origin, no genera un codigo

Message 10 of 11 (498 Views)