moving issues

by hulo2002

Original Post

moving issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This has nothing to do with a missing dog I just put that to get your attention. Now for the real problem. I have three sims, and two expansion packs: Pets, and Island Paradise. I originally was living in Appolosia Plains, but then moved to Isla Paradiso. I now want to move to Sunset Valley, but when I try to move either in the neighborhood, or to a new town it says "You cannot move at this time." I have tried both with the phone and with a computer and it still wont let me move.

Message 1 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: moving issues

Hero (Retired)

Well, I edited your title. Frankly and I'm really sorry if this comes across as harsh but you're not really going to get helped if someone who sees your title and is already thinking of all solutions while its loading, finds that they just wasted their time thinking of what they could do to help a non-existent issue.

I can't really find anything, so I'll ask around

Message 2 of 3 (195 Views)

Re: moving issues

★★★ Pro

If you have CC or mods try removing them see if that works getting rid of the glitch. Try evicting your family in edit town and place them back in the house.  and if all else fails. Have you tried going into edit town save the family to library. This will save all their money skills, etc. Then start a new game in SSV and add your family from library to SSV.

Message 3 of 3 (189 Views)