Sims 4 error code

by TheSwissOpossum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 error code

★★★ Apprentice

Hello

I cant play sims 4 anymore.... all of my mods are upto date!!! 

Error code 102:7ff041b3:70a17f93.

Can someone please help me????

Message 1 of 5 (842 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 error code

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I repared the game via origin, it works again :D

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (777 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Sims 4 error code

Community Manager (retired)
Hiya @TheSwissOpossum,

I have moved your post to the EN boards.

~Demz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wenn ihr mir antwortet, markiert mich bitte mit @EA_Demz, damit ich eure Antwort sehe!
- Ich beantworte keine Direktnachrichten mit Supportanfragen! -

Gefällt dir ein Beitrag? Bewerte ihn mit +XP!
War der Beitrag die Lösung für dein Problem?  Klicke auf "Als Lösung akzeptieren", um den Post für alle User besser sichtbar zu machen!
Stay and Play.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (812 Views)

@TheSwissOpossum  Even though your mods are up to date, one of them could still be causing this issue.  Please move your entire Mods folder to the desktop, delete localthumbcache.package, and test.  Let me know whether it works.

If the problem is gone, you can start adding back your mods in batches, testing each time to see whether the issue returns.  If and when it does, you'll know that the cause is one of hte mods you just added back, and you can split that last batch and retest until you've found out which one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 3 of 5 (799 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I repared the game via origin, it works again :D

Message 4 of 5 (778 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hiya @TheSwissOpossum,

glad to hear your game is working as it should now. Happy Simming! Standard smile

~Demz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wenn ihr mir antwortet, markiert mich bitte mit @EA_Demz, damit ich eure Antwort sehe!
- Ich beantworte keine Direktnachrichten mit Supportanfragen! -

Gefällt dir ein Beitrag? Bewerte ihn mit +XP!
War der Beitrag die Lösung für dein Problem?  Klicke auf "Als Lösung akzeptieren", um den Post für alle User besser sichtbar zu machen!
Stay and Play.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 5 (742 Views)