Re: Sims 3 Drangon Valley installation problems

by rumbutter

Original Post

Sims 3 Drangon Valley installation problems

★★★ Newbie

I purchased the sims 3 dragon valley  game. I went through the process of install the game, but I can't find it anywhere on my computer. I tried to install it again, but a message pops up saying the code has already been used.  

Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Drangon Valley installation problems

Hero (Retired)

dragon valley is a world =store items you need to play from whatever gsme you normlly play from to play in the worlds IF downloaded and installed will be in the main menu +new game to select a world to play in

Guide to worlds includes how to redeem your code in the sims 3 account download and install from there also hidden springs can be a bit tricky to figure out instructions/info on hidden springs there in guide

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Guide-Sims-3-Store-Worlds/td-p/1589911

The disc version actually contains the sims3pack file but you'll still need to register since the file itself needs an account activation. After inserting the disc, a wizard will guide you through the process. The world should then be copied directly to your downloads folder from where you can install it through the launcher. If not, you can download it from your purchase history or through the Webpage: Dragon Valley

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)