sims 3/4 mutiple dlc instantces on the store, had the origin update fooked it ?

by PurpleCookie1401

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 3/4 mutiple dlc instantces on the store, had the origin update fooked it ?

★★★★★ Novice

has anyone else experianced this? it looks odd af, it wasnt like that before and origin updated recently >-<

Message 1 of 3 (408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: sims 3/4 mutiple dlc instantces on the store, had the origin update fooked i

@PurpleCookie1401  I also have three copies of each Sims 3 pack listed under 32-bit Sims 3, and two copies each for 64-bit.  The extra copies are supposedl pointing towards other verions of those packs, e.g. 32 vs. 64-bit or the Windows version.  This was a problem a while back, and I heard it was supposed to be addressed, but perhaps it was only that you couldn't try to download the extra copies, not that they were removed.  It's not a problem though: as long as your packs are installed, they should all work.

Sims 4 currently lists two copies of Cottage Living for many if not all people.  This is definitely not an issue.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (392 Views)

All Replies

Re: sims 3/4 mutiple dlc instantces on the store, had the origin update fooked i

@PurpleCookie1401  I also have three copies of each Sims 3 pack listed under 32-bit Sims 3, and two copies each for 64-bit.  The extra copies are supposedl pointing towards other verions of those packs, e.g. 32 vs. 64-bit or the Windows version.  This was a problem a while back, and I heard it was supposed to be addressed, but perhaps it was only that you couldn't try to download the extra copies, not that they were removed.  It's not a problem though: as long as your packs are installed, they should all work.

Sims 4 currently lists two copies of Cottage Living for many if not all people.  This is definitely not an issue.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Ahh yeah that would make sense, hopefully when they migrate from origin to ea desktop this will be sorted, it kills my ocd seei g multiples ahah
Message 3 of 3 (389 Views)