Re: Please let me know how to delete old event badge

by cookie0813sp

Original Post

Please let me know how to delete old event badge

★★ Novice

Please let me know how to delete old event badge. I can't play the game because there are too many items.

Message 1 of 7 (439 Views)

Champion

@cookie0813sp 

Which items specifically are you unable to exchange? If you go to the item exchange menu in game, it should allow you to exchange just about any one of the old collectibles that may be clogging your bench space up for 100 coins. There are known items like the Arctic Blitz's Lost Shipment Info collectible that are still unable to be exchanged, but that should only be accounting for 1 of the 1200 items on your bench, which is not very problematic. Let me know which ones you are unable to exchange in bulk.

Banner AHQ Champion FIFA.png

Message 2 of 7 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for your rep. Items that cannot be exchanged are "chocolate bar badges" and "clover badges".

IMG_4548.PNG
Message 3 of 7 (403 Views)

Champion
@cookie0813sp

Thank you for getting back on this. I made sure to ask for these to be added to the item exchange list. Those Sugar Rush badges should have definitely been made exchangeable by now being that the Sugar Rush promo & sets have been inaccessible for over 2 months now. The King of the Hill badges not being exchangeable quite yet is more understandable since the sets for that promo just came down on June 18th. Regardless, I have made sure to notify the team regarding this.

Thank you for bringing to attention.

Message 4 of 7 (391 Views)

Community Manager

@cookie0813sp 

Would you mind dropping this feedback in the thread I'm linking below? It is a great discussion where we can gather requests for the team. Thank you!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Item-Exchange-Set/m-p/9819077#M48550

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 7 (390 Views)

Champion

@cookie0813sp 

Just to provide an update here, the KOTH collectibles have been made exchangeable. So you should be good to exchange those extra Clover badges you have sitting on your bench now.

Message 6 of 7 (335 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for your reply. 

I was able to exchange items.

Message 7 of 7 (319 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More