DPOY Donald pack missing in the marketplace store and the NFL Honours event page

by Shujinkidink

Original Post

DPOY Donald pack missing in the marketplace store and the NFL Honours event page

★★★ Newbie

I’m in the UK and on an iPad mini, the NFL Honors DPOY Donald pack is missing for me in the marketplace and NFL Honors event page. I purchased madden cash in order to purchase the 97OVR Donald but the pack has disappeared. To clarify, I have tried deleting and re-installing the game, logging out and logging back in again, checking if I had accidentally already purchased the pack (I have not purchased it and if I did Inam missing the player) and other players in my league are reporting the same issue. 

My questions are, is this a problem the team are working on fixing? When do the NFL Honors packs get removed from the store? Will this get resolved such that I didn’t waste my money buying madden cash for him?

Everything else in the game is working perfectly for me so hopefully this is just a game issue and it’ll get resolved soon, thanks guys.

Message 1 of 5 (261 Views)

Re: DPOY Donald pack missing in the marketplace store and the NFL Honours event

★ Expert
He's back
Message 2 of 5 (244 Views)

★★★ Newbie
no he's not EA. Where is he?
Message 3 of 5 (235 Views)

★ Expert
Really? Because he disappeared for a while for me too but was back a little while later.
I don't know then man. Sorry
Message 4 of 5 (228 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the exact same issue and now I have my cash and no player to buy. Wanted Mahomes and hoping to get Donald at the same time but he was missing.

How do I go about it EA? The Honors players should have been available all Monday but now they're all gone

Message 5 of 5 (222 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More