Re: Black screen bug

by 0y02x9a3unvu

Original Post

Black screen bug

★★★ Newbie

My screen goes black whenever I login and I can't do nothing but I kept restarting the app for an entire week and it never works.

Message 1 of 5 (525 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Blackmamba44000,

Could you let me know the device you're currently playing on please? 

solaire.png

Message 2 of 5 (514 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here I log in and then my screen goes black. Im on a moto

Message 3 of 5 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same bug, I've been trying to play Madden Mobile ever since the new big update and now when I try to sign in I get a black or white screen but if I some how make it in even as such as the loading screen to play a game and I get the black or white screen or I crash. I've seen 2 or 3 updates happen since the big update and I try out of habit and hope and each time was a fail. I don't know what's going on in the office when it comes to trying to make new mobile games or try to fix bugs but these developers fail every time. I hate to say it but Madden Mobile is the worse mistake that EA have mad in the history of the company because you can't do anything to it without it breaking and having all of these issues and nobody can play it. I don't why and it's not just EA but it's all these game developers thinking mobile is almighty and you all keep trying to treat mobile devices like they're consoles and can do everything and handle mid-range graphics and a tone of features without a problem when it obviously can't.

Message 4 of 5 (415 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah that's what's been happening, like if i get lucky i might be able to read the news that the game has then boom it crashes. Like I don't know why it's happening, especially now cuz it's most feared. Hopefully they get back to us and we can fix this problem

Message 5 of 5 (402 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More