Re: I need help signing into Pogo

by jillyjilko74

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I need help signing into Pogo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I really need help. I've been a paying Pogo member for years, and I can't login. 
I've gone through all the help pages and clicked on everything I could. In the end, it wants me to create a new Pogo screen name. When I click that I already have one, I get stuck in a loop of it wanting me to create a new screen name.
I finally got it to the screen where it said, "We're upgrading your sign-in experience." I hit "continue," then sign in.

It then says, "We’re having trouble retrieving your email address. Please verify that you have entered a valid address. This email will be used for Pogo and all EA games and websites."

I enter my email address, then it brings me to the "create account" screen.

It has my email address...I get emailed every month when my subscription gets renewed. I tried changing my password to see if that would do anything, and it lets me change my password with my email address, but then tells me to create a new screen name!

It's a never ending loop. Please help! I have so many tokens, badges, gems. I don't want to lose it all! I looked through the forums a bit and I didn't see anyone with my exact issue. If I merely missed a post with this issue, please let me know, I'll look for it.

Is it just that I have to create a new screen name, and then it will all get linked and I'll have access to my badges and everything?
It's just weird because my partner is here doing all the same stuff, and his account works just fine, it never asks him to create a new screen name. He signed into Pogo with no problems.

Oh, also: I tried in multiple browsers, it does the same thing. I already had an EA account with this email address, so I'm wondering if the system is confused in merging my pogo account with EA's. I can sign into the EA website just fine. But I want my Pogo!!

I have no idea how these forums work, but maybe I can tag @

Message 1 of 10 (2,459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @lindsaaayerin. I apologize for the wait.

It sounds like you may have the same email address on your Pogo account as you do for a separate EA account which can create this kind of conflict. One thing you can try is to sign in using the Pogo screen name using the specific option to, and then when prompted, use a new email address for the account.

To sign in with your screenname:

1. On the Pogo.com login page, select Having trouble signing in?
  2. On the next page, select I used to sign in with my Pogo screen name
  3. Sign in with your Pogo screen name and password

From there, you may be prompted for an email address. Please add a new unique email address not used on any other Pogo or EA account at that time.

If you're still having difficulty, please try contacting EA Help and an EA Help game advisor can assist from there to find the account and get you access once more.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

If you would prefer to reach out on social media instead:

Make sure you have both your email address and Pogo screen name handy for the advisor.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (2,367 Views)

All Replies

Hey there, @lindsaaayerin. I apologize for the wait.

It sounds like you may have the same email address on your Pogo account as you do for a separate EA account which can create this kind of conflict. One thing you can try is to sign in using the Pogo screen name using the specific option to, and then when prompted, use a new email address for the account.

To sign in with your screenname:

1. On the Pogo.com login page, select Having trouble signing in?
  2. On the next page, select I used to sign in with my Pogo screen name
  3. Sign in with your Pogo screen name and password

From there, you may be prompted for an email address. Please add a new unique email address not used on any other Pogo or EA account at that time.

If you're still having difficulty, please try contacting EA Help and an EA Help game advisor can assist from there to find the account and get you access once more.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Can't log in
  • Click Select contact option

If you would prefer to reach out on social media instead:

Make sure you have both your email address and Pogo screen name handy for the advisor.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 10 (2,368 Views)

Hey there, @lindsaaayerin. I'm just checking in. Were you able to get signed into Pogo?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 10 (2,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I am not the OP but had been having the same issue for a while now. I did as suggested and put in a new email address and it finally completed the upgrade. All my gems and such were still there. Thanks for the info! 

Message 4 of 10 (2,230 Views)

That's great to hear, @coiledgem. Happy gaming! Game controller

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 10 (2,210 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having issues signing into my old pogo account. I have done everything suggested, and nothing works, except it giving me a new user id. I have been a member since 2002 and don't want to lose all my progress. Can anyone merge, my ea account with my pogo account so I have one account and id. My user name was Tedepunkin and now EA games is sending stuff with that username adding two additional letters..... ugh I don't want a new id and  I'm troubled that I now have 2 separate accounts for this. I need someone to take my user id's and email and give me one account, because it doesn't work for me. Can someone please help me? This has been a long journey, and now I have covid and just want to play some games.

Thank you, Terri  

Message 6 of 10 (2,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Want sign in
Message 7 of 10 (1,598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Sam1csm65, I have 2 suggestions.

First when you try to log into Pogo, be 100% sure you are using the correct login in information, including the email address you used to create your account and the correct password.

Second, if that is not the problem, you can wait for a response from an EA community manager to your post here at Answers HQ, or you can talk to an EA adviser through online chat or phone call back any time of day.

If you would like to talk to an EA adviser about your difficulty signing into Pogo, follow the steps below.

1. Go to https://help.ea.com
2. Click on "Contact Us" at top of page
3. Select Pogo (It might default to Pogo)
4. Select Platform (PC, Mac, etc)
5. Select Topic (Manage my account)
6. Select Issue (Can't log in)
7. Click on blue Select Contact option
8. On the next page called Case Information, decide if you want a phone call back or online chat.
9. If you want a phone call back, complete the requested information under the heading called "Get a call", then click on the Request Call button.
10. If you want online chat, click on where it says "Chat", enter a brief description of your issue in the "Subject" box, and then click on the "Request live chat" button.
11. If the estimated wait time is not reasonable to you, try again later.

Message 8 of 10 (1,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem for almost 2 weeks I want my yr I just paid for back I give up!

Message 9 of 10 (1,448 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i had a pogo account a few years ago loved it have been off line with person problems tried to get my acc back have my player name but no past experience with the account simmysim82 

Message 10 of 10 (811 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help