Re: Can't register account in game

by izzy3382

Original Post

★ Novice
@Kyle_Necrowolf I have found this thread and i think its maybe one of the places i can post this. I have purchased Spore via Steam and of course i wasnt able to login. I then got the CD keys to redeem the game on origin, still nothing. I then contacted EA support and they gave me the creature creator(i have seen on the EA blog that this is supposed to help.) I have successfully registered the account on the creature creator and can login into there and i can also login into the website. However, i still cannot login into normal Spore app. It does tell me that my account is registered but it doesnt let me login. I can login into the creature creator no problem though. Has anyone found a fix? this issue seems to be getting worse every day.
Message 81 of 88 (1,722 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

is my only option to buy the creature creator or pester customer support for it to get access to the online features 

cease if there was any other option that would be wowzers

Message 82 of 88 (1,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually it doesn't help either. Many user have complained about buying creature creator trying to fix this issue, they can connect to their Spore accounts on CC but not on the main game. So, still no fix for this. 

Message 83 of 88 (1,642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At this point, when should this become a legal issue over a stupid kids game? 

Message 84 of 88 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so is there anything up to date that will fix this. i cant believe this issue has been going on for this long without being fixed

Message 85 of 88 (882 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, still having the issue. It's very frustrating. 

Message 86 of 88 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Just Downloaded Spore on XboxLive's GamePass and having the same issue. Honestly, I don't even want to play anymore I'm so bummed out.

Message 87 of 88 (364 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Game was installed via GOG.

Spore is not listed under My Game Library in Origin (see above).

Can successfully login, but "initial registration failed" due to "internal application error" every time.

Entering my existing EA email address and password.

My email is more than 16 characters long, but the account already exists, so this should not be an issue, should it?

Message 88 of 88 (203 Views)