Re: Stuck at 11/16 Bounties with Caij

by LordHirudo

Original Post

Caij will not provide bounties after #11

★★ Novice

Product: STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug Caij will not provide any more bounties. I am on a normal Journey, not NJ+. I have completed the game's story. The menu says I have completed 11 of the bounties, however, Caij will no longer speak to me and give me the next one. The last one I completed was to defeat the three bounty hunters on Nova Garon. I've tried traveling to other planets and returning, she still won't give the next bounty.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete up to bounty 11.
What happens when the bug occurs? Caij will not speak with me to provide the next bounty.
What do you expect to see? A fix to allow me to continue the bounties. As I need to complete the game's trophies.

Caij will not provide any more bounties. I am on a normal Journey, not NJ+. I have completed the game's story. The menu says I have completed 11 of the bounties, however, Caij will no longer speak to me and give me the next one. The last one I completed was to defeat the three bounty hunters on Nova Garon. I've tried traveling to other planets and returning, she still won't give the next bounty.

Message 81 of 766 (3,563 Views)

Re: Caij will not provide bounties after #11

★★★ Novice
@Sword8808 I have this same issue but I’m on XSX
Message 82 of 766 (3,559 Views)

Re: Caij will not provide bounties after #11

★★★★★ Novice

I think this is the same problem as the “bounty menu undiscovered” topic.  Did you get the patch before this happened?

Message 83 of 766 (3,554 Views)

Stuck at 11/16 Bounties with Caij

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug I have been unable to finish the bounty quest chain with Caij. I’ve finished 11/16 bounties, but she no longer has any dialogue and I am unable to get new bounties from her.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure how you could really reproduce this bug, unless someone else is experiencing it.
What happens when the bug occurs? This started when she skipped over giving me the Vaslyn Martz bounty for some reason.
What do you expect to see? I thought that she should have given me the rest of the bounties by now.

I have been unable to finish the bounty quest chain with Caij. I’ve done 11/16, but she no longer has any dialogue and I am unable to get new bounties from her.

I’ve read this is a known issue on NG+ with the last two, but this is my first playthrough. Also, I just finished the main story, so it seems like she should have given me the rest of them before now.

The last bounty that she gave me was the Finau brothers and their droid, KLE-0, on Nova Garon. It looks like the ones that I am missing are: Vaslyn Martz, Yuhong, Jo the Cannibal, Corde, and PR-85T. It seems like she skipped over giving me Vaslyn for some reason.

Message 84 of 766 (3,598 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@dloveland Pretty sure this is related to the “bounty menu undiscovered” bug.
Bounties seem to have stopped working since the patch.
Message 85 of 766 (3,590 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Broken Bounties-Caij stops giving Cal work at random times

★★★★★ Novice

Since the patch, I haven’t even been able to complete the “speak with Caij” rumor to get the bounty screen to show up.

Bounties are *really* important for upgrades, so I don’t even want to play the game until this is fixed.

Message 86 of 766 (3,878 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve been able to get a couple of them since the last patch, but I think only two or three, and they were out of order. I guess I’ll just have to wait and hope it gets fixed in a future patch? It’s preventing me from getting two trophies (the bounty and also the enemy scans one) so it’s a little annoying from that perspective.

Message 87 of 766 (3,572 Views)

Caij Not Giving Last 2 Bounties on NG+

★★ Newbie

Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug I'm stuck on 14/16 bounties completed, but there is no longer a prompt to talk to Caij. She hasn't had anything to say to me no matter how many times I rest at a meditation spot or visit another planet
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? N/A
What happens when the bug occurs? No dialogue option
What do you expect to see? N/A

N/A

Message 88 of 766 (3,350 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Similar issue, she stops talking to me outright. Completed the game, 10/16 bounties cleared. Looked at some location guides to see if any spawn without the "rumor" prompt, noticed the bounties she did give me seem to be out of order so I'm not sure if that's part of it.

Not going into NG+ or restarting for this, this needs to be fixed.

Message 89 of 766 (3,814 Views)

★★ Novice
@DulceTRIX_j4hwb estoy exactamente en la misma que tiempo estimado tiene ea para resolver esto ?
Message 90 of 766 (3,778 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help