Re: black screen startup loading icon!!

by FlickShotTommy

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

still dont have a fix for it, been trying everything, tommrow i leave for a camping trip so i wont be on here for 2 days, someone please leave fixes!

Message 11 of 19 (5,544 Views)

★★★ Novice

still nothing man....spent another 30 min to an hour with the customer support and nothing....I don't understand dude...

Message 12 of 19 (5,522 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

holy * man....I found something that worked for me and I don't quite understand it yet.  lol youre gonna think I am crazy, but go to your homescreen, right-click, display settings, and change your display res to 1600x900.........lol it worked for me and I finally launched.  I was able to switch BACK to 1080p once in game...makes no sense to me yet but let me know if it works.

Message 13 of 19 (9,754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Do you mean my desktop or the part where you turn on the computer and sign into an account?EDIT DUDE HOLY * IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!!???? THATS SO WEIRD THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS, OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS SO THEIR GAMES CAN BE PLAYABLE!!! also once i swap back will it crash?

Message 14 of 19 (5,496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Lowbacca356 wrote:

Do you mean my desktop or the part where you turn on the computer and sign into an account?EDIT DUDE HOLY * IT ACTUALLY WORKED!!!!???? THATS SO WEIRD THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS, OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THIS SO THEIR GAMES CAN BE PLAYABLE!!! also once i swap back will it crash?

HOW DID YOU DO THAT

Message 15 of 19 (5,485 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

do what he said, right click on your desktop and click on display settings set it to 900x600 and then start he game, after that it just launches normally!

Message 16 of 19 (5,474 Views)

★★ Novice

don't hav 900x600 closest is 800x600

Message 17 of 19 (5,133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

didnt work for me anyone else with any ideas?

Message 18 of 19 (3,707 Views)

Community Manager

@klein646 

Please create a new topic. This post was originally from 2017 and I'll be locking it down. (this is Necroposting)

• Necropost. Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. Forum Rules & Guidelines

If you're getting a black screen on start up please check to make sure your system meetings the minimum system requirements for Star Wars Battlefront II. Include a DxDiag in your post so we can look at your system specifications.

How to Pull a DxDiag

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

PC Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/pc-graphics-troubleshooting/

Blueberry.png
Message 19 of 19 (3,701 Views)