Re: Error code 721 yesterday and today

by Zrindahl

Original Post

ERROR CODE: 721

★★★★ Apprentice

ERROR CODE:   721

ERROR CODE: 721 HAS NOT BEEN FIXED!

I have: Reset my router, its ports, all of its functions including doing a master reset, I have reset my modem (obviously), cleared saved data and cleared persistent data on Xbox One, I have cleared my Alternate Mac Address, I have unplugged the power brick and all connections after a master Xbox One reset, I have cleared out Blu Ray and Disc storage, I have deleted the game twice and reloaded it, I have created a new Xbox One profile and a brand new EA Account which also did not work. I have done everything on your list that I did or have not mentioned at this point.

WHAT IS THE FIX? I paid a lot of money for this game and its features and I have no answers. After 3 1/2 hours on the phone with Xbox, 2 phone calls and 4 chat sessions with EA that compiled an additional total of 4 hours of my time....What's the deal?

This is not OK and we need more effort and communication from EA on this rather than leaving us in absolute LIMBO.

Message 151 of 256 (416 Views)

4/2/19 still getting error 721

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

come on! 5 days now that i still can't get online , im old and not very technical. is it my end or your servers?

im on PC

Message 152 of 256 (420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I concur, bgriff206. But least we can play limbo if we want atm.

Message 153 of 256 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Still broken, I'm hoping the Wednesday patch fixes this. Just as an aside I'm absolutely flabbergasted that a dev studio like dice and it's parent company EA would let something like this happen. Some people like me haven't been able to connect since Friday. Just imagine what would happen if fortnite locked out a portion of its users for SIX days almost a full week. I'm just thankful I only played 5 bucks for this pos. I can't imagine how mad the people who played full price for this and are expierenceing this issue are. Lmao.

Message 154 of 256 (561 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously!

I feel like a programmer at this point with all the processes I've gone through!

Message 155 of 256 (553 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to ea servers

★★★★★ Apprentice

721 error code goes on and on my friends. People started seeing it not knowing what it does. EAs troubleshoot couldnt fix cause they never knew what it was. So it goes on and on my friends 

Message 156 of 256 (552 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Still can’t play still no updates damn shame
Message 157 of 256 (532 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why is this titled "solved" Ive been waiting 4 days for this to get fixed and it is nowhere near "Solved" Unless it goes like "Why are EA servers Down? Because EA sucks! SOLVED"

Message 158 of 256 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yuup 5 days now with this problem and nothing, this problem hasn't even been acknowledged properly by EA OR DICE . They just started saying we're working on it 2 days ago !!! Go to Twitter and spread the message..
Message 159 of 256 (532 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yo... tony350zz,

EA_Ataashi
Community Manager has acknowledged it from what I have seen. Where this person is on the chain of command or if he or she is relevant remains to be seen from my searches....
Message 160 of 256 (744 Views)