Re: Make Them Come To You - Kylo Ren milestone not updating

by Belloccia528

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hi all,

I managed to find a solution for this. Just unlocked mine 10 minutes ago.

Basically just pull 50 enemies in 1 game, counts as 1 progress for the milestone

e.g. if you pull 100 enemies in 1 game = 2progress points

All in all, you need to pull 2500 enemies which is ridiculous but it still solves the issue

Message 11 of 23 (2,361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I finally completed this Challenge tonight in Co-Op mode. Oddly enough, I started having better luck after un-equipping the Pull-related Star Cards. I still was only able to get credit for only 1 or 2 Pulls per match, and sometimes no credit at all, despite using Pull against multiple enemies. It probably took me about 6 to 7 hours to get the last 19 successful Pulls I still needed for the Challenge.
For reference, I completed the Challenge on Takodana, at the last capture point in front of Maz's castle. The door had just opened, and several Resistance troops were heading towards me when I used Pull against the whole group. I probably got 4 or 5 enemies with one Pull, and the Challenge Complete message appeared while the enemies were still in midair.

Message 12 of 23 (2,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here - I’ve started to progress in the milestone after being stuck for ages by just absolutely farming pulls in Co-Op. It has been extremely slow progress, and this can’t have been the intention of the devs for this milestone.

I feel like we’ve solved this one, so thanks all for sticking with this thread for the past few months!

Note to the devs if they ever read any of this - fix this milestone.

Message 13 of 23 (2,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

April 6. Still having the issue in Co-OP.

Message 14 of 23 (2,108 Views)

★★ Novice

May 3. still having the issue in co-op...... its annoying that dice doesnt fix this bug since last year november.....

Message 15 of 23 (1,913 Views)

★ Novice

This still does not work. Is anybody from EA even looking at this?

Message 16 of 23 (1,772 Views)

★★ Guide
Working on grinding the various 2,500/3,500/5,000 kill milestones definitely reminds me of the incredibly slow progress it took to complete this one as well. I'm fairly certain that @Appleb0mb93 has it right and you need to pull 2,500 enemies to complete this Challenge. Somebody from EA/DICE really should take a look at this one and move the decimal over a couple of spots...
Message 17 of 23 (1,679 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is December 7th, 2020, and I am only at 27/50 pulls. My Kylo Ren is nearly at level 100. For every 50+ troopers I kill, it will sometimes update with a +1 for the milestone. EA please fix this!

This should have been completed ages ago.

Message 18 of 23 (1,406 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Belloccia528 December 13, 2020. Literally a whole year after this was brought to public attention and EA/Dice are still doing nothing to fix it. This seems like an easy fix! Maybe we should try tweeting this together to get their attention?
Message 19 of 23 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry friend, I don't have Twitter Frown

Message 20 of 23 (1,350 Views)