Re: Can you add aditional languages to the game by buying the game again

by darthron2005

Original Post

Can you add aditional languages to the game by buying the game again

★★★ Newbie

I have bought this game in poland in the origin store and it has only polish as a language option. Can I add german or english as an language option to the game by buying it again through the Epic Games store or are the avaiable language options locked in for the account.and can not be changed?

Message 1 of 3 (358 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @darthron2005 To confirm you only have Polish as a language? Would it be possible to get a screenshot of the link to the site you purchased from and what languages it listed? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had bought the game directly from your website for pc and that language limitation seems to me like a region lock variant as the game refuses to start when the game files are set to english. Here is a screenshot of the language selection in the EA app for battlefront ii, since I bought the game directly from your website Screenshot (12).png

Message 3 of 3 (204 Views)