Re: Having issues loading games

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Having issues loading games

★ Novice

having problems loading games within pogo. I have tried reinstalling java numerous times, clearing java cache, clearing interenet explorer cache and still cannot play 95 percent of games with pogo missed out on 13000 tokens. please help i have an account and for the last week i have not been able to play hardly anything at pogo.Please email me once you have resolved the issus for me I have no other means to fix this issue have done and exhausted all option for this site. [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@rebkelsey1 

Since no one can access your computer, we cannot fix these issues for you - what we can do is suggest troubleshooting steps for you to try, but to do that we need some information from you.

Which games are you having the problem with?

-  try loading these Java based games: - Crossword Cove, Bingo Luau, Jungle Gin

-  try loading these Flash games:  - Clue, Poppit!, Word Whomp

What exactly is happening when you try to play the games?

What is the error message you get, if any (more details of the exact text please)?

Do any other games run normally?

Could you also click on the following link and then ‘copy and paste’ the displayed results into a reply here?

This will give me a general overview on your computer set-up and hopefully give me some pointers to help.

http://systeminfocheck.appspot.com/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 4 (175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant load certain games.  Ive done all kinds of things to my computer thinking that was it but obviusly it is not.  My billing date is coming up so too  and think I should be compensated for all the hassels I'm having with your ames.  Sincerely, Popimypet.

PS  you should not let so may join your club if you cant handle things better than this.

Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Carolyn2757 

If you want help with a particular issue, you need to give us some information. You say 'certain games' but how can I know which ones?

Please read my post directly above yours in this thread and post the requested information. Thank you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 4 of 4 (165 Views)