Re: Fishdom

by EA_Stephen

Original Post

Fishdom

★ Novice

Fishdom was given to me by Electronic Arts (Club Pogo) at Christmastime 2013.  I have ued it and enjoy it.  I would like to have it put on my new computer Windows 8.1.  Can you help me with this.  Just transferring the files associated with Fishdom does not work.  Please Help.

I'm hoping not to have to buy this game since it was given to Club Pogo members 12/2013.    Thank you  PurrBlossoms

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)

Re: Fishdom

Community Manager (retired)

@Floren124 

There's a thread on the Pogo game forum on this topic - hopefully the suggestion posted there by a fellow player will help:

http://games-forum.pogo.com/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=99062&p=1211884&hilit=fishdom+new+computer&sid=601...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)